Our Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, that He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate, and is coming soon.
- We believe in one church, the body of Christ, who is the head of the body, while recognizing, and celebrating the diversity of tradition, conviction and expressions of worship which exists within the global church of Christ.
- We believe that all people everywhere are sinful by nature, that they are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through his shed blood on the cross.
- We believe in holy Christian living, that we must have concern for the hurts and needs of our fellowmen, and that we must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.
- We believe that the Bible is the faithful and true Word of God, that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is the supreme and final authority for faith and practice.